Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you treat your CAR better than your BODY???

OK -- so you may laugh when you first read that question . . . but is it TRUE??? Before you say "NO, of course not!" -- stop and think about it! We wash our cars, we clean them out on the inside, we change the oil periodically (and other fluids too), and of course we regularly fill the tank with gasoline. We wouldn't want to run out of gas and end up stranded on the side of the road somewhere!
Most people clean the outside of their bodies pretty well on a regular basis, but what I'd like you to consider for a moment is this: how well are you taking care of the INSIDE of your body? Do you run on EMPTY all day, expecting your body & mind to somehow perform well anyway? What kind of fuel are you putting in your body anyway? (Food IS fuel -- have you ever thought about it like that before?) Is it fuel that will truly nourish your body, or fuel that is such low quality that the very cells of your body are STARVING??? If you are reaching for fast food, junk food and sodas much of the day/night, then I'm here to tell you that you are starving your body!!! You may say, "Well, if my body is 'starving,' then why am I fat?" Well -- when you feed your body junk that it cannot use, it will store that junk as FAT. Then your body will give you CRAVINGS, hoping that you will feed it what it REALLY needs! If you starve your body long enough, chronic health issues, overweight, and low energy are just a few of the things that you have to look forward to!
Even if you say "I eat well -- lots of fruits & veggies, no fast food, lots of water, I'm OK," I'm here to tell you that you still are probably not getting 100% of the nutrients that your body needs as fuel each day to "run" efficiently. It's no mystery that the foods that we eat are frightenly low in nutrients -- even organic (which is SO costly!) is not always a sure-thing . . .
Ask any mechanic or car enthusiast, and they will tell you that not all gasoline or oil is the same! Some will give you better results than others . . .
So it is, my friends, with supplements. Not all supplements are created equal!!! Most supplements that you buy at the store are either food-grade or vitamin-grade quality. These supplements do not always contain what they CLAIM on the label. Why? Because the FDA only requires that vitamin companies put a minimum of 33% of what they claim on the label into their product! SO -- in order to make the maximum profit -- many of these companies do just that. That is why many times, you take vitamins, hoping to get healthier and feel better, but you don't. You're not getting the nutrition you think you're getting.
ENTER HERBALIFE! Herbalife's vitamins are Pharmaceutical-grade vitamins. This means that we must have 98% or more of what we claim on our label, or we throw it out and start over! And Herbalife stops the production lines every 20 minutes to check the quality of our products -- and THAT is why you feel the DIFFERENCE on HERBALIFE!
MY STORY: I used to take vitamins, but I was still sick and tired all the time! It wasn't until I started on the Herbalife Cellular Nutrition that I actually felt the difference: I had more energy, I wasn't getting sick anymore, my cravings went away, chronic issues began to clear up, and I accidentally lost 10 pounds and 2 sizes! Oh darn! ;o)
SO - if you're tired of wasting your money on vitamins that are probably not doing your body much good, check out the Product Focus section of this blog and find out about how our Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex is different than the rest!
To your health!
Final Thought: Think about supplements as INSURANCE for your HEALTH! It fills in the gaps in our nutrition that are not filled by the foods we eat. (Now -- this does NOT mean that we can get away with eating junk all day, and as long as we take great vitamins, we're ok! Sorry -- doesn't work that way -- we have to do our part too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.