Friday, July 23, 2010

OUTRAGEOUS!

You won't even believe the article I just read about the beverages we are consuming in America. Some of these beverages are actually DANGEROUS (cancer-causing!). We must educate ourselves so that we can make healthy decisions not only for ourselves, but for our children & families as well.
After reading this article, I'm glad that my family & I do not drink milk, fast-food milk shakes, coffee, or sodas! Are you courageous enough to read this short article to educate yourself about these facts? Then, are you brave enough to make the CHANGES necessary to create HEALTH in your body? I hope so.
I haven't figured out how to do a link yet (sorry!), so just copy and paste this link into your browser to get to the article. http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/6-beverage-industry-secrets-they-dont-want-you-know-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.